New York Hardcore rebels 'Madball' are back, keeping the same rage, remaining relevant and embracing the responsibility of carrying on with tradition their status in Hardcore, even without the original line up from the 1990s. Hardcore Lives is tracked and engineered by Unearth guitarist Ken Susi and mixed and mastered by Zeuss (Hatebreed, Soulfly). Woah there,New York Hardcore rebels 'Madball' are back, keeping the same rage, remaining relevant and embracing the responsibility of carrying on with tradition their status in Hardcore, even without the original line up from the 1990s. Hardcore Lives is tracked and engineered by Unearth guitarist Ken Susi and mixed and mastered by Zeuss (Hatebreed, Soulfly). Woah there, Hardcore is still alive! I was a rather huge fan of Hardcore in my younger years, I veered away from angry moshpits as I got older – they hurt, ouchie! As I near middle age status, this album has been a refreshing reminder of my volatile times without being bored and feeling old. I do not condone head banging in a helicopter style at my age though without needing a visit to a Chiropractor. Shredding up with ultra-fast riffage and angst, this album makes me want to stick a middle finger up to society all over again, and annoy my estranged neighbours through the listening process so they fear for their lives. Get ready to stomp, shout, go absolutely mental, repeat the angry lyrics to our loved ones due to the catchy nature of these cheeky rhymes and remind ourselves that Madball are back [...]
Continue reading Madball – Hardcore Lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment